At Midtown Advisors we are committed to listening, delivering an uncommon level of personalized service, and going the extra mile. We are currently looking to grow the Midtown team!
We are looking for a financial advisor in our Raleigh office that is interested in a higher payout, an open-architecture approach, and more independence. Our financial advisor should be an effective communicator with 2-5 years of experience in the finance or banking sectors. The successful candidate must be Series 7 and 66 licensed and have a current book of revenue. The candidate must be highly self-motivated and independent. If you are a client-oriented and team player looking for a higher payout, we’d like to meet you!
- Provide planning, advisement, insurance, and investment services to clients to meet their financial goals
- Analyze the client’s current financial status, going into enough detail to understand their specific needs
- Work with a team of staff to keep track of records and file updates
- Maintain working relationships with a variety of clients and/or wholesalers, and keep clients apprised of any financial developments
- Working with families for generational planning including trusts, wills, life insurance, and more
Why Midtown Advisors?
- Higher payout
- Open-architecture style business approach with over 16,000 approved funds*
- More independence and flexibility
- Opportunities for more referrals
- Account maintenance assistance
- Job security at a well-established company with over 50 years of combined experience
- Top technology and research tools
- Grade A office building with excellent location near the Beltline
- A or B.S. at an accredited college or university
- 2-5 years of experience in finance or banking
- Series 7 and 66 licensed
- Current book of revenue business
If you fall into these credentials, apply now! Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!